All three of these items, I had my trouble with when I was younger.
The mascara would poke my eye and make me blink rapidly when it wasn’t dry, which led to little black dots around my eye. The lip pencil in all honestly made me feel weird because it never looked right in my opinion. Eyeliner was my biggest trouble of all time, I always flinched, it tickled my eyelids sometimes, and the feeling of something going near my eyes made me nervous.
There are a few tips that make putting on these makeup items easier.
1. Find a pencil that would either match your lipstick or is a natural looking color to your lips.
2. Very lightly start tracing your lips where the point when your lips and skin meet. (No brainer, I know). Keeping adding very lightly till you get to the line that you want, it’s different for everybody.
3. Slightly smudge it moving into your lips, not outward to the skin. This makes it blend slightly to your lips. Just don’t smudge it to much, you’ll lose your line.
1. Get out your favorite mascara, or buy one that suits your fancy.
2. When getting it out, before you apply, get a square or two of toilet paper and cover the brush part of the mascara stick and roll it lightly to get excess mascara off. This tends to reduce the clumps that you get on your eyelashes.
3. Open your eye up nicely and make sure you have a mirror. Gently brush the mascara on your eyelashes. Don’t rush or you might poke your eye, just do it like a precise painter. If there are any clumps just carefully take your thumb and pointer finger and lightly grab your eyelashes and pull very lightly (don’t pull out your eyelashes just get the mascara that you want off)
1. Find your preference in eyeliner. I would generally use eyeliner pencil if your are a beginner, liquid eyeliner takes practice.
2. Gently warm the eyeliner with your fingers for an easier time putting it on.
3. Start tracing very near the waterline or on the waterline of your eye on the bottom eyelid and very near the lash line on your top eyelid. Wherever the pencil is look the opposite in that direction as best you can. This way it’s harder for you to see the eyeliner coming. It’s okay if you need to go slowly.
Voila! Your finished!
“It’s nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you.” –Victoria Justice